Wallet setup for Advanced users
Here you'll find the information on how to connect different wallets to our dApp.
Who is Metamask for
Advanced Gas Control
Metamask is the best choice for users who already use it on another network like Ethereum.
- 2.Install and have the Metamask extension active in your browser.
- 3.Open Metamask and register on it. (Do not forget to save your recovery phrase!)
Click the circle in the upper right of the wallet → Settings → Networks → click the Add Network button and enter the following RSK Network settings.
- Network Name:RSK Mainnet
- New RPC URL: https://public-node.rsk.co
- Chain ID: 30
- Currency Symbol: RBTC
- Block Explorer URL: https://explorer.rsk.co
Hit Save and make sure you are switched to the RSK Mainnet.
If you want to use Metamask to it's full capacity and pay almost no gas fees in the process, you would need to activate the advanced gas controls in your Metamask wallet.
- Click the circle in the upper right of the wallet and go to Settings.
- Go to Advanced and activate Advanced gas controls.
With this option active, you will be able to set up a custom gas fee when you are making a transaction from your Metamask wallet.
Thanks to the fast BTC or rBTC (Rootstock, not Ren) you are able to set your gas fees to a negligible 0.06 rGWEI (0.00000000006 rBTC) and enjoy a fast transfer of your tokens.
Who is Liquality for
Liquality is a good option for those who also want atomic swaps integrated.
- 1.Look for Liquality wallet extension in the chrome web store, and add it to chrome.
- 2.Install and have the Liquality extension active in your browser.
- 3.Open Liquality and register on it. (Do not forget to save your recovery phrase!)
Make Liquality your default browser wallet and choose the RSK network in Settings. This will enable connection with RSK dApps, and will disable the connection feature for MetaMask or other browser wallets you have in parallel (you can switch back by toggling off this setting).